Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Axis Wake Research A22
Call for Price
Smith Boys on Conesus Lake
Purple / Gray
Axis Wake Research
- Length: 21 ft. 11 in. (6.68 m)
- Beam: 102 in. (2.59 m)
- Draft: 27 in. (0.69 m)
- Seating Capacity: 15
- Power Wedge™ II: 1500 lb.
- Room for 15 People: The A22’s pickle fork design gives it knockout looks and room for up to 15 people.
- FibECS®: Our patented FibECS chassis and eight-layer lamination process provide maximum durability and ensures a smooth, solid ride on the water.
- Auto-Set Wedge: From stowed to deployed, the Auto-Set Wedge creates a bigger wake by pulling the back of the boat down, producing the equivalent of 1,000 lbs of ballast.
- Surf Gate™: Wait until you see how easy it is to turn the wake into an endless, customizable wave for surfing. Push a button to activate Surf Gate™. That’s it. The Surf Gate’s high-speed hydraulic actuators let you quickly shift the wave from side to side.
- Wake-Plus Hull: Designed specifically for boarding applications, this hull design allows the boat to sit deeper in the water at slower speeds, helping create more water displacement for a bigger wake at all boarding speeds.
- Axis AW15 Tower: The AW15 Tower is easy for one person to fold with optional quick release latch. Additional options include quad board racks and tower light bar.
- Monsoon 409, 450 or 550 Engine Options: It takes a properly ballasted watersports boat to churn up a great wake, and it takes a high-torque engine to move the boat smoothly at watersports speeds. Axis moves up to new 6.0-liter Monsoon engines putting out up to 550 foot-pounds of torque on select models to move the boat smoothly at watersports speeds.
- Length Overall
- 21 ft. 11 in. (6.68 m)
- 102 in. (2.59 m)
- 27 in. (0.69 m)
- Max Person Capacity
- 15 persons