Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Axis Wake Research T23
Call for Price
At 23.5 feet with seating for 16, the T23 is a big, traditional-bow with all the features you need to make memories—and a phenomenal wake. The available Power Wedge™ III, Surf Gate™ and Surf Band™ refine the T23’s wave potential into thigh-high, glassy swells that you can control while you’re surfing. Inside, the T23 is all tech and luxury. The LCD screen and classic analog gauges at the helm give you control over the entire T23 experience and the sliding, rear-facing Skybox Seat gives passengers a better view of the action.
- Hull length: 23 ft. 5 in. (7.14 m)
- Beam: 102 in. (2.59 m)
- Draft: 27 in. (0.69 m)
- Seating Cap.: 16
- Power Wedge™ III: 1500 lb.
- All-New Vinyl & Padding for 2019: Make those days on the water more comfortable with plush new vinyl and padding.
- FibECS®: Our patented FibECS chassis and eight-layer lamination process provide maximum durability and ensures a smooth, solid ride on the water.
- Gorilla Fins: We use gorilla fins with 120 square inches of surface area; not only is the size important but the placement on our models maximizes tracking ability and handles quicker than others.
- Wake-Plus Hull: Designed specifically for boarding applications, this hull design allows the boat to sit deeper in the water at slower speeds, helping create more water displacement for a bigger wake at all boarding speeds.
- Monsoon 410 or 450 Engine Options: All Axis models come standard with the Monsoon 410 6.0-liter engine and can be upgraded to the Monsoon 450 6.0-liter for ultimate torque.
- New, Fully Redesigned Helm Seat: Designed from the ground up, with new plush fabrics and padding, gives you the ability to turn without rotating the seat.
- Surf Gate™: Wait until you see how easy it is to turn the wake into an endless, customizable wave for surfing. Push a button to activate Surf Gate™. That’s it. The Surf Gate’s high-speed hydraulic actuators let you quickly shift the wave from side to side.
- Optional Power Wedge III: From stowed to deployed, the Power Wedge III creates a bigger wake by pulling the back of the boat down, producing the equivalent of 1,500 lbs of ballast.
- Axis Trailers: There’s no better way to haul your Axis boat than with an Axis trailer. We hired the best team of craftspeople in the business to custom-build trailers that matched our boats in engineering and quality. We make Axis trailers in the same Loudon, Tennessee, facility where we build boats and where our corporate headquarters is located. When you buy a Axis trailer, you’re assured that your Axis boat will fit properly and securely with no clearance issues.
- AW15 Tower: No Axis is complete without its matching tower. Make it your own with speaker packages, swiveling bungee board racks or swiveling clamp board racks. New for 2019, opt for an accent color to perfectly match your boat.
- Engines: It takes a properly ballasted watersports boat to churn up a great wake, and it takes a high-torque engine to move the boat smoothly at watersports speeds. Axis moves up to new 6.0-liter Monsoon V8s with 410 foot-pounds of torque standard with the ability to upgrade to 450.
- Big Surf Sound: No set is complete without a playlist and with Axis you have your choice of crystal-clear Wet Sounds audio packages. Sync to Bluetooth while you’re in the boat, or for ultimate control, dial in your audio levels while you’re riding with Surf Band.
- Length Overall
- 23 ft. 5 in. (7.14 m)
- 102 in. (2.59 m)
- 27 in. (0.69 m)
- Max Person Capacity
- 16 persons